29/12/2012

My favourite Christmas Present this year...


One of the presents I was lucky to receive this year was this beautiful IPhone Case from Holga! It is a great gift for anyone who, like me, whips out their phone at the same rate as their camera at any photo opportunity. It provides 9 different lens and filters that you can easily slip over your current IPhone camera (examples of the images you can get with these options above), which can dramatically change or add impact to the mundane phone image. 

I have yet to make full use of this, but anything to do with everyday photography that looks this cool is bound to be amazing! Comes in 5 colours (I got the red version) and at £15 ($23.99), it won't even break the bank balance. Such a fun gadget, you're bound to be inspired with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment