13/12/2012

A love letter to Gramma









I will miss you pottering around in your beautiful garden, christmas' with your little tree you were growing for what seemed like forever (but never got above 3 feet tall), you always asking for postcards which you'd cover your fridge with, your incredibly good cooking, your smile, your laugh and your immense kindness and love.
You will never see me get married, you won't be at my graduation or my 21st and you'll never know how much I admired and loved you. But I'll see you there, and I know you loved me more than words can describe, and that's enough in this time of grief.
I wonder if you're enjoying your garden in heaven, what flowers you have planted. I can imagine that there are one's we didn't even know existed in your flower beds, and you are in complete peace and bliss. 

Always with me, and I'm always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment