31/03/2013

Passion in the Public Square


Happy Easter Everyone! 

Hope you've had a great, chocolate-filled day. I, unfortunately, didn't have that much chocolate in the end (my waistline doesn't mind so much), but instead filled my day with church and family. It's been so nice to remember and rejoice in why we celebrate Easter, and on Friday, me and my Dad (as well as thousands of other people) travelled to the capital to watch a wonderful performance of the Passion Play. 

This is the fourth year that The Wintershall Players have performed in Trafalgar Square to an international audience. Those from the Arctic would've felt right at home in the freeeezing temperatures, but despite the weather, the play was a moving, emotional and great success. Here is a small selection of some of the images I took whilst watching from the front row...


































Great news! You can watch the live recording of the show here

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah - great photos. Really captured the atmosphere of the day, and a nice sense of depth in the images you've captured! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete