13/02/2013

Life Lately...

Life is too busy right now.
Long gone are the days where I slept till lunchtime, stayed in my PJ's all day, watched Come Dine With Me and only clocked on about Uni work at about 10pm.
I'm getting too used to my alarm tone, and I don't like it. Obviously, I'm finding it hard to find time to blog (and, seriously, getting bored with apologising everytime I begin a post). It will get better, promise!

In the meantime, here's a little look into my life as it happened last week (outside of Uni lectures, which I promise did happen, even though they don't feature below!). It was insanely busy, but insanely good.

1. BB Muffin Red Velvet 'Valentines' Muffin, to myself, obviously. 2. Inner-chef coming out.
3. Anyone seen New Girl? Then you'll know True American. 4. Housemates birthday = cake for breakfast
5. (The BIG One) True American, for real 6. Best card my brother got on his birthday 7. This little guy turned 18...
8. Wearing my recent eBay win 9. Hey Batman. 10 & 11. Giraffe for dinner, contains no horsemeat, or giraffe.
12. Me and the gorgeous Hayley 13. Rainy drive back to Wales after a crazy weekend

Roll on next week, where I hope to get a post out everyday from Monday - Thursday (mental), filled with pictures of who I saw, thoughts on what they said, and everything in between, during my course's Network Week! Hold onto your hats, it's gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment